Rockwell Windows is a window well manufacturer paving the way for safer, more beautiful homes. They prefer to run with a small team of experts in place of a big manufacturing structure. This method has worked well for them, but the recent supply chain issues pointed out a glaring hole in their operation. Without their shipping director in office, work was grinding to a halt. We helped them not only document but optimize their shipping and purchasing process, working directly with their in-house expert to ensure the business can flourish and adapt even when a director takes a day off.
- Complex logistics processes prone to frequent change
- Operations halt when key team members are out of office
- Incomplete and outdated documentation makes hiring difficult
- Conducted thorough interviews and research to establish best practices
- Documented all standard operating procedures and resources
- Compiled easy to access and reference handbooks
- Enabled shipping and purchasing team expansion
- Operations run independently of any one employee
- Scalable processes can be applied to a secondary location
Are you ready to scale your business?
Other Success Stories
We customize our deliverables to your needs, but here are a few examples of deliverables that can take your teams to the next level.